Monday, May 2, 2011

I have a good weekend~

          In this weekend, I went to the Stanley Park again! Because I should go to dinner with my friends......  that's too trouble.. and a little feeling hot. today was Sunday, the first day on May.  Everybody know that's International Labour Day~  in the China, we till have a short holiday. so some girls friends want to go out and do something..  I'd like keep sleep more than this active.    After dinner, we walked around the park near the ocean. The ocean in the evening was do beautiful~
there are photo took by me!



                                                                             4  guys

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you went out with your friends. The pictures of the ocean look so peaceful. I didn't know Sunday was International Labour Day for China. Thanks for telling me! In Canada, we celebrate the first Monday in September.

    ReplyDelete